Monday, January 27, 2014

Cover Reveal for Sins of Silver by Pepper Winters and Chantal Fernando



Sins of Silver - No release date yet just sometime in 2014

Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/1iz0Pea

Synopsis:

I’m the judge and jury and executioner. I live where no laws or rules apply. 

I obey no one. 

I sell merchandise and trade in commodities, including women. I cast no illusions or offer fake apologies—I don’t pretend to be a good guy. I’m a businessman, and a biker. Silver Serpent MC are my family; the only people I care about. The day I set eyes upon the sweet perfection of Cleo Price I knew it would be one sale I’d enjoy. 

Too bad I didn’t stick to my own rules: 

No using the merchandise. 

No getting caught. 

And above all else--no going against family.
***
A Biker Dark Romance.

A story of lawlessness and sin. Brutal and raw and completely unapologetic. Not suitable for people who don't enjoy violence, non-consensual sex, and harsh language.



Pepper Winters Author links
➤ Website
➤ Goodreads
➤ Amazon
➤ Facebook
➤ Twitter

Chantal Fernando Author links
➤ Website
➤ Goodreads
➤ Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment