Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Dark Prince by S. L. Jennings



The Dark Prince by S. L. Jennings
  


The Dark Prince is book 2 in The Dark Light Series.
I love when the second book is so much better than the first.  I started The Dark Prince last night and could hardly put it down to get any sleep.  It's so good.  I really liked book 1.  It was great, but book 2 has surprised me.  Like wow!  Really...just wow! 

This story starts with Gabriella confronting Dorian.  And what a confrontation it is!  I think my kindle was smoking.



The mystery, fantasy and romance are again a perfect combination. 
The sex is
 


The reader is taken on a voyage of Gabriella's self-discovery
And Dorian's background.



I don't want to go into much detail and give away the story, but I enjoyed all of the history and the ending.  I'm looking so forward to book 3.



S. L. Jennings Author links

No comments:

Post a Comment