Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top 20 Book Boyfriends of 2015



It all started as a Top 10. I couldn't narrow it down, so decided to have 15. But I still had a few I've swooned over this year, so what the heck, it's 20! And I'm not ashamed. Everyone should read the books to get to know these guys. 

***Note: if the guy is swoon-worthy and on this list, it doesn't mean the book he's featured in is on my Top 15 list. As Stephanie would say, "The hero is a 5 star, the book a 4."***


#20

Joe Jensen from Carved Hearts series - Good Wood, Mollywood and Heartwood by L.G. Pace III and Michelle Pace.




#19

Julian Rivera from The Secrets That We Keep by Isabel Lucero. 




#18

Oswald 'Ozzie' from Wrong Number, Right Guy by Elle Casey.




#17

Nikolai Kotova from Amour Amour by Becca & Krista Ritchie.




#16

Romeo Wellings from Star Crossed by Kele Moon.




#15

Marcos Rivera from The Viper by Kele Moon.



#14

Decker Kendrick from Tempting Boundaries by Carrie Ann Ryan.




#13

Jack McGabe from Hearts of Fire by L.H. Cosway.



 #12

Oliver King from King of Hearts by L.H. Cosway.





#11

Reiner Kulti from Kulti by Mariana Zapata





#10

Benjamin Dash from the Blood and Bone series - Blood and Bone, Sin and Swoon, and Soul and Blade - by Tara Brown.



#9

Lachlan MacAlister from Beyond Her words and Beyond Christmas by Bink Cummings.




#8

Ethan Dexter from The Game Plan by Kristen Callihan.




#7

Lord Brandon Graven  from Wolfsgate by Cat Porter.




#6

Lord Robichaux from Beneath These Chains by Meghan March.




#5

Boner from Iron & Bone by Cat Porter.




#4

Corrado Moretti from Made by J.M. Darhower.




#3

Lucien Knight from the Knight series, Knight & Play, Knight & Stay and Knight & Sleigh by Kitty French.




#2

Lachlan McGregor from The Play and Winter Wishes by Karina Halle.




#1

Wyatt 'Wrath' Ramsey from Tattered on My Sleeve by Autumn Jones Lake.




There you have it, these are are heroes I've swooned over this year. They are pretty much different, but they all had something that made them memorable to me, so I'd gladly reread the book[s] to melt all over again.

I highly recommend the books they are featured in.

Thank you and may 2016 be another good year in books for everyone!

~ Iza ~



3 comments:

  1. I haven't read all of them but the best of the ones I have read is Tattered on my Sleeve by Autumn Jones Lake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do recommend you try at least one of these, see if you like it! Try the sample. Twenty guys and really, they're all different! :)

      Delete
  2. Loved Tattered On My Sleeve....
    Wrath is one Hot book boyfriend for sure. This is my favorite book for this series but j loved them all. It's definitely a series worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete