Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Review Beneath This Ink, Beneath series by Meghan March





Title: Beneath This Ink
Author: Meghan March
Series: Beneath
Release Date: February 9th 2015


Synopsis

I’ve always known she was too good for me, but that never stopped me from wanting her.

And then I finally had her for one night.

A night I don’t remember.

I figured I’d blown my shot.

But now she’s walked back into my life, and this time, I have the upper hand. I want my second chance.

Will she be able to see the man beneath this ink?


Buy Links


Author Bio



Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she’s ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.




You know that feeling when a friend recommends a book to you, saying you'd love it because the hero is:

1. Big
2. Blonde
3. And tattooed.

All of those equal a very happy me. And add in the fact that the heroine kicked ass, given certain circumstances and really, I fell in love with everything in this book!

The hero, Con, is a big, blonde, badass tattooed man-whore that had a night with a woman way out of his league - or so he says - but he can't remember. I actually snorted at that.

The heroine, Vanessa, looks like an uptight bitch but she's not. In fact, she's the total opposite of that. But you'll have to read the story to find out more about her.

Because really, you should read it. It has aw moments, HOT ones - damn, Con can boss me around any-damn-time he wants to - and also there's a twist, something that you won't expect.

Plus, Lord. Nope, not God, but Lord, a character. Again, read and meet that sexy beast.

So, yeah, 5 stars, I'll read it again and I even want it on my shelf, in paperback format. I'm also curious to find out what's next.

*batting lashes prettily at Ms. March* Please, let it be Lord! 



  


No comments:

Post a Comment