Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Review Rock, Hard Rock Harlots series by Kendall Grey





Title: Rock
Author: Kendall Grey
Series: Hard Rock Harlots
Release Date: March 2nd 2015


Synopsis

WARNING: ROCK is a no-holds- (or holes-) barred bisexual, polyamorous lust-fest for the senses. It contains GRAPHIC LANGUAGE and EXTREMELY EXPLICIT SEX. This book is not suitable for readers under the age of 18 or anyone expecting a realistic story. A strong stomach, an open mind, and appreciation for over-the-top, egotistical characters are a must. Best read after STRINGS, BEATS, and NOCTURNES.

If you’d asked me to describe myself a couple weeks ago, I’d have told you I’m Letty Fucking Dillinger—The Rock in your cock, the cream in your wet dream, the spunk in your junk.

I had everything a girl could want: A hot rocker boyfriend, fame, a nuclear cooter, a smart phone … The whole damn world at my feet. I worked my ass off to get where I am, and I have no regrets.

But everything changed when she exploded on the scene with the mother of atomic bombs strapped across her chest. She’s beautiful, talented, and holds the key to my future—my life as I know it—in her hands.

I hate her. I fucking hate her. Because she and her merry band of bitches made me do something I’ve never done before. They made me doubt myself.

Who am I?

I’m not sure anymore.
  



Buy Link



Author Bio



Kendall Grey is the self-appointed past, present, and future president of the Authors Behaving Badly Club. A whale warrior and indie freedom fighter, she spends summers in the corner (usually with a dunce cap on her head) and winters hunched at the peak of Mt. Trouble, fiery pens of fury (complete with invisible ink) flying across the pages. She has a big set of cajones, and she's not afraid to use them. In her spare time, Kendall speaks your mind so you don't have to.



Books by Kendall Grey


Just Breathe series

Inhale #1
Exhale #2
Breathe #3


 Just Breathe Ephemera series

Letting Go #1
Stifle #2
Dirty #3
Vexxed #4


Hard Rock Harlots series

Strings #1
Beats #2
Nocturnes #3
Love Notes #3.5
ROCK #4


'Ohana Series

Hot-Blooded #1





Holy mother of The Rock!

I still remember the very first time I read Strings and met Letty. She made me scrunch up my nose but laugh, at the same time. She's crude, dirty but tells it like it is. She's honest and not shy at all. I also remember how I fell for the laid-back Shades.

Now, The Rock has the best opening scene! Rawr.

As the story progresses, it gets deeper. Drama pops up. It's all sex, drama and rock 'n roll for KBF. A battle between the past that comes back to bites them in their behinds and the unknown, and uncertain future.

Letty's being all kinds of fun in this book too, though at the beginning she's kind of an a-hole, but she gets over it. And Shades? Holy Moses, he shows us a part of his we haven't seen before. All possessive and growly. Rawr, again.

Okay, so we see two sides of his. Not saying anything about the other, you'll have to read and see for yourself. I also don't know why I haven't it read it sooner. But it did the trick and got me out of a pretty bad funk, so WIN!

I missed Kendall's crazy style. Again, she managed to make me scrunch up my nose but laugh too. And whoa, I'll never look at b-days the same way, ever again. Come to think of it, mine's right around the corner. Damn, I need a Shades, Rax, Toombs, Jinx, Letty and Eve in my life. They make birthdays way more fun.

4 1/2 stars for a very good addition to the series and I really hope there will be more. I can never get enough of these characters and their dirty ways. They know how to have a good time. Brava, Kendall. You kick ass, woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment