Monday, January 23, 2017

Review Wicked in His Arms, Wedded by Scandal series by Stacy Reid





Title: Wicked in His Arms
Author: Stacy Reid
Series: Wedded by Scandal
Release Date: January 23rd 2017


Synopsis

Tobias Walcott, the Earl of Blade, has learned it is best to exercise rigid control over his passions and emotions in all that he does. Uncaring that it makes him seem cool and aloof to most in the ton, he is content with his desire to only woo agreeable and demur females. Then unforeseen circumstances see him trapped in a closet at a house party with the last woman he would ever make his countess.

Lady Olivia Sherwood is everything he should not desire in a female—unconventional, too decisive, and utterly without decorum. But passion ignites between them and they are discovered. Honor demands they wed, and while Tobias finds himself unwillingly drawn to the bewitching beauty, he must do everything not to tempt the passion that burns in him for her, lest it leads to disastrous consequences.
  



Buy Links



Review by Iza

Loved the heroine! I have a serious crush on her.

She danced to the beat of her own drum - not her mother's, stepfather's, even stepbrother's. Or husband's, later on in the story. Her independent streak was constant, from the beginning to the end of the book.

But due to her wild and independent streak, it was hard for her to find a husband. Not that she wanted or needed one. She had it all figured out, in case of tragedy. But nobody was listening to her and after being sent off to learn some proper lady manners - and try to reign in her wild streak - she met and fell in love with Tobias.

Let me tell you, I wasn't a fan of his. I kept on reading because I loved Olivia. Tobias was a very difficult character, one you couldn't help but want to shake some sense into and smack, very often.

He was down-right frustrating, to tell you the truth.

But the way he redeems himself, at the end is worth it all.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book and am rating it 4 stars. 


Author Bio

I am an unapologetic romance lover. I read it. I write it. Enough said. Well..I also have a warrior way "Never give up on my dreams." I spend a copious amount of time drooling over Rick Grimes from Walking Dead, watching Japanese anime and playing video games with my love, Dusean.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment