Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Review for The Billionaire's Demon by Eliza Gayle


~Overview~

Just when life didn't look like it could get anymore boring, Melody made a bargain that took her from a plain jane librarian who never got the guy, to a curvy bad girl demon who uses sex as her weapon. Unfortunately for her, there is always a price.

Drake is the Master at the Dungeon, the hot new BDSM club in town where anything and everything he wants is his for the taking... including the blonde bombshell who just walked in. Or so he thinks. Melody may look like sin, but a woman on a mission will get what she wants. Him.
Torn between duty to his not-so-innocent cause and his need to master the strong willed demon, Drake harbors a secret that threatens everything.

Warning: This book includes horny demons with a taste for glass dildos and spanking benches.
*****
The warning alone is what caught my attention but I will say this...this is not a BDSM book. It has some play but not enough (at least for me) for it to be considered one. I did enjoy it and found it to be a very steamy and very short read. I wouldn't mind getting Drake's attention and having him play with me. Mmmm. To have his hands on me, making me wither in pleasure while his mouth....Oh. Sorry about that. I got carried away. I can't promise that it won't happen again because Drake is seriously sexy mcfuckalicious.

I would have really loved TBD if it was longer becasue I really did enjoy the interaction, the chemistry between Melody and Drake. Fine, I mostly....95% 100%, enjoyed the fucking. Demon sex? Hell yeah! Demon kinky sex? Hell to tha mutha fuckin' yeah!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment