Sunday, December 8, 2013

Trouble by Samantha Towle


Trouble by Samantha Towle


Kindle US
Kindle UK
Kindle CA
Kindle AU
Nook
iTunes

Synopsis
Mia Monroe is running. Running from a person she doesn’t ever want to find her. Running from a past she doesn’t ever want anyone to know. Desperate to find a future, that yesterday, she could only dream of having. 
Jordan Matthews likes easy. Easy women. Easy life. 
Then he meets Mia. 
She’s damaged, troubled and has more baggage than any person can carry. But the more Jordan gets to know Mia-for the first time in his life-he finds himself wanting to try hard for something … for someone … for her.
And then life isn’t so easy anymore. 
Jordan is everything Mia shouldn’t want. A whole bunch of dirty hotness, tattooed, cocky bad boy, who made his money at poker tables and picked his women up in bars. Yet, Mia finds herself falling for him. Then the past Mia was running from, quickly starts to catch up with her. Because that’s the problem with running … you have to stop sometime. 
And when you stop, you get caught.

Review
Trouble is about Mia and Jordan, two individuals with a lot of baggage.  He's a reformed gambling addict who is also a big man whore.  She's an anorexic who has suffered physical and mental abuse her whole life, first her father and now her boyfriend.  She finally decides she's had enough and makes a run for it.  She ends up in Jordan's father's inn where he is working alone while his father is away.

JORDAN
Jordan's mantra:
When it comes to women, I put my dick in and keep my heart out.  It's the easiest way.




MIA
Mia's belief:
It's easy to be worthless to someone, but to matter to someone...well, I think that would be harder.



Being around each other starts cracking both of their life-long shells.

I'm all weak knees and wet panties.  I've never felt this turned on before.  One minute I'm pulling up my big girl panties, and the next I'm more than willing to drop them for him.
I've never had feelings for a girl before, but the first time I do, I'm falling in love, and hard.  I guess this is what happens to us men who don't love easily.  We love quicker and harder.


But not so fast lovebirds.  A hidden connection between them that changes everything comes to surface just when it looks like they are going to make it....
This story is about overcoming your demons and finding strength within yourself.

Also, per usual for me, I have to give bonus points for the mention of Harry Potter.
I smile, then lean close to read the words on his chest...
I don't go looking for trouble.
Trouble usually finds me.
I let out a laugh.  That is such a Jordan thing to say.  But why do I know that saying...
"Harry Potter."  I jab my finger at the tattoo.


Samantha Towle Author links
Website
Goodreads
Facebook
Twitter

toni

No comments:

Post a Comment