Monday, January 6, 2014




Last Hit 
by Jessica Clare and Jen Fredrick 


I loved it. I'll admit I'm a sucker for a hitman. But this was different then your normal assasin-bad-boy meets girl. Both of these characters were broken and needed healing. I really loved the writing. The authors did a lot of research and it came through, their words painted an amazing picture with all the details. (And not overkill details). I don't want give to much away but there is alot of Russian facts...what certain tattoos mean, words, etc. It felt so authentic, its one of the books I could see one day as a movie and it would be a huge success. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. This book now has me wanting other books in this genre...mafia, assassin, etc. that's how much I enjoyed it. 

Goodreads link
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18626111-last-hit
Amazon link
http://www.amazon.com/Last-Hit-Hitman-Jessica-Clare-ebook/dp/B00H0UTYS2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389044545&sr=8-1&keywords=Last+hit



~ Rachel 

(I am definitely the weakest contributor to th reviews, my fellow divas are much better at reviews, but this one is a good book add it to your TBR!)

1 comment:

  1. I heard a lot of good about that book, great review ;)

    ReplyDelete