Sunday, April 20, 2014

Epiphany by Ashley Suzanne





As far as I know, this was the final book in the Destined series, and it goes out on an awesome note.

When I first started it, I thought some of it was a little silly in the beginning. After I got a little more in to it, I thought it was great. The characters did show some immaturity and some conclusions felt a little rushed, but all the scenes felt honest and realistic. It's hard to stay in a story when what you're reading doesn't seem believable. That is not an issue here. I like the humor and the different types of love shown throughout.
If there's two things Skylar does flawlessly every damn time, it's fucking and making sandwiches. He's a keeper.


Mira and Skylar have come a long way since the first book. I've loved sharing this road with them.



"It's just like us. So beautiful but capable of causing unimaginable damage, but you have to have faith you'll be safe."


I also want to focus on the friendships. We have great back and forth between Danny, Skylar, Mira, Kylee and Jacoby. Everyone does get in a final word so the reader isn't left hanging on any of that. Something happens that at first I was not liking the way the story was going. I kept reading it and ending up liking it better because it made me step outside of my box on how the perfect story goes. Sorry I'm being so vague, but it would kind of be a ruin to discuss it further.

This is a story about true love and friendship.




I enjoyed this read and think Ashley Suzanne did a great job on the finish of this series.




***ARC was given by author for an honest review***




Related Blog Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment