Thursday, November 26, 2015

Reviews Beyond Her Words, Corrupt Chaos MC series by Bink Cummings





Title: Beyond Her Words
Author: Bink Cummings
Series: Corrupt Chaos MC
Release Date: November 16th 2015


Synopsis

Some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouths and lady luck tucked into their back pocket. Then there's people like me, who live to survive. Survive loss. Survive loneliness. Survive the black tar that swallows you whole, stealing everything and anything that could resemble a piece of happiness. They try and fail, try again and fail even harder. Starting life's never ending cycle of wash, rinse, and repeat.

That's me. Or it was. Ten years I wandered through life. Through ten towns. Through ten men. Then, I didn't anymore. A hellacious storm came and ripped everything away, leaving me stripped bare for the most beautiful man. A man part of the Corrupt Chaos Motorcycle club, who not only saved my life but rescued my soul. Or so it may seem from the outside. On the inside, it's not that simple. Life never is.
It's dirty.
It's ugly.
And it's painstakingly relentless.

I'm Magdalene Murdock and this is my story.

Warning: Contains shameless adult sexual content, an arseload of profanity, and whatever the hell else that makes it unsuitable for folks under the age of 18.


Goodreads 


Buy Link

 Amazon


Reviews


Lynn

 What a completely opposite style of writing than we're use to from Bink. Such a touching and sweet journey of love for two characters who've been abused in their own separate ways. 

 After a life threatening accident during a storm brings Lachlan racing into Mag's life to save her, he realizes she has no one to care for her during recovery. That is when Mag becomes part of a family whether she wants to or not! She has a chance to mend not only her battered body, but also her and Lachlan's battered souls. 

Lachlan, you stubborn arse, how I loved ye. Even when I wanted ta smack ye upside ye bloody head for not understanding Mags loved ye for yeself .... not seeing ye as some kinda freak that ye think ye are!!(Was that enough "ye's" for y'all?) 

But seriously now, I did like this book a lot. It was not like most books I read where everything happens fast and hot. It was a slow build up sorting through emotions, feelings, memories and friendship to crest the peak of true love.


 Iza

*sigh* Lachlan <3

No, seriously, HUGE SIGH! He's absolutely perfect!

"Ye make everythin' better just by breathin'."

How can you do this to me, Bink? You made me fall for this perfect man and he's fictional!

Leaving the crazy aside, I loved this book. It's the first but not last that I'm reading by this author. I love the style, loved the dynamics between the characters. Sure, there was an MC in it but it was more of a background thing. At the forefront were two broken people that found each other and did their best to heal one another. And you know what? They're on the right track.

Maggie is my kind of girl. She's sweet but she can be hard. She won't let anyone walk all over her and she protects what's hers. And Lachlan is hers. Yes, the story is long, no, there's no insta-love - thank God. And you know what? That makes it more real and that's something I love. I could totally imagine this playing out in real life. Everyone is broken, in one way or another, everyone has a story we know nothing about but when it's the right one, you get to help mend the broken pieces. And these two, slowly but surely, do exactly that.

I love the ending. I love that's not a 100% HEA. It's more of a HFN - happily-for-now. Again, makes it feel more real. So I'm hoping to find a very own Lachlan, can you truly blame me?

Ms. Cummings, bravo. Kudos for creating a character that has now a special place in my heart and a book that will be reread. I also think it may have given me a book hangover. Couldn't put it down. Now what?

5 stars.

P.S. I also want to thank one of my book friends for telling me about a book she 5-starred and I should try reading. I love you.



Author Bio

Bink Cummings is the author of the MC Chronicles and Corrupt Chaos MC series.

Website 
Goodreads 
Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment