Saturday, June 3, 2017

Release Day Blitz ~ His Master by Bink Cummings

Title: His Master
Author: Bink Cummings
Genre: M/M Romance
Release Date: June 1, 2017


Six years ago, I was accepted into an exclusive BDSM commune that caters to the gay elite, and molded into the submissive of every dom's dream. Under the ever watchful eye of Master Croy, my savior, I spend my days fulfilling my masters' every fantasy. It has become my solace. The only place I’ve felt at home. They respect me for who I am. Made me into the man I’ve become…It is my hope that I never have to leave… 

Until now… 

Because of him. 
The master who makes me feel. 

The gray haired God who sees me as more than a slick hole and pretty face. 
I’ve never felt this way before. 
Things are changing. 

I’m changing…But I don’t know what it means. 
My home is here. I can’t leave. 
But what about him? Master Kellan. I think he wants me. 

And,
Can I tell you a secret? 

I think I want him, too.

Warning: Contains shameless, make your toes curl, sexual M/M content. Adult F'in language. A smidgen of mushy love. Taboo elements including those of consensual BDSM relationships. And whatever else that makes it unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18. 

Standalone Novel 

- See some of your favorite characters from the Corrupt Chaos MC series and the Crimson Outlaws.














Author Bink Cummings was born and raised part of a biker family. Upon the incessant coercion from her sacred sisters, she has begun her newest journey in life--writing. When she's not shacked up in her home writing at all hours of the night, Bink enjoys riding motorcycles, taking care of her family, reading, and cooking huge meals--Especially her infamous chocolate chip cookies.





HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment