Thursday, July 9, 2015

Author Interview + Spotlight






It's time for another author interview!

This time, with another of my faves, Autumn Jones Lake, author of the Lost Kings MC series!


Author Interview


Thank you so much for agreeing to this! You know how much I love you and your books!

Thank you for having me!

But let’s start our pseudo-Inquisition, shall we?
Who is Autumn Jones Lake?

A nerdy girl who loves her imaginary friends.

When and how did you know you wanted to become a writer?

I’ve always written stories, but it wasn’t until more recently that I seriously considered a writing career.

Where do you look for a source of inspiration?
  
Anywhere that it strikes.



Why bikers? Why this world of outlaw and gritty men?
 

The potential for conflict was too great to ignore!
 
I know that, so far, we’ve only got two actual couples – Rock & Hope and Wrath & Trinity. *cough* Team Axel * cough* But can you tell us which one’s your fave? What about character?
 
Oh, that's cruel. I can't pick a favorite! I love all of them for different reasons. Rock's a strong, but caring man. Hope and I apparently have a lot in common, according to my friends and family. Wrath is scary on the outside, but a big mush inside. Trinity is a tough-girl, survivor.




Marilyn, Audrey or Jackie?
 
All of them! But I’m especially partial to Audrey.
 
Tom Hardy, Chris Hemsworth or David Beckham?
 

What kind of question is that? Chris Hemsworth every day of the week.
 

What’s your favorite way of spending lazy Sundays?
 

Reading.

What is your all-time favorite book? What about movie?
 

Movie: Charade with Audrey Hepburn.
 
Book: Too many to narrow it down.
 
One word that defines you.

Surprising.
 
What’s next on your writing-list?
 
Book #5 of the Lost Kings MC of course!
 
Thank you again xxx
 

Thank you!!


Author Info


Connect with Autumn through her website, Goodreads, or Facebook


Books by Autumn


Lost Kings MC series


Slow Burn #1
Corrupting Cinderella #2
Three Kings, One Night #2.5
Strength from Loyalty #3
Tattered On My Sleeve #4 --- COMING JULY 28TH


Catnip and Cauldrons series



Onyx Night #1
Onyx Shadows #2
Feral Escape #3


More coming soon...





 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment