Saturday, July 25, 2015

Character Interview





Character interview coming right up, with another a-hole that claimed my heart, thus making me #PropertyofWrath.


Wyatt 'Wrath' Ramsey [Tattered on My Sleeve by Autumn Jones Lake]



Ahhh, you sexy beast, you! I’ll just come out and say it: I didn’t like you, at the beginning. You were not among my favorites. But you grew on me, so much so, that I adore you, now. So, thank you for doing this interview. 

Any time.

I know the MC life is everything to you. But have you ever thought what it would be like, had you taken a different path? If so, what?

I don’t tolerate bullshit well. I’d probably be in prison for murder.

What’s something that you’ve always wanted? From when you were a kid or older?

A good woman.

Have you ever thought of going pro in fighting?

Fuck no.

Do you like brunettes? Hah, joke! Or redheads. I’m thinking of dying my hair red again…

I’ve never discriminated based on hair color. But I only have eyes for one particular blonde these days.

What word would define you, stud muffin? Of course I have a few already in mind, but what do you think?

Furious. Trinity says passionate or persistent.

Would you love to start a family with Trinity? You’re planning on building a house; what about more? Yes, I’m asking about mini-Wraths and mini-Trinity’s, heh!

No. Anyone ever fucked with my kid, I’d probably kill them.

Okay, just a few more short questions!

Ask away.

Favorite movie?

Unbreakable

Favorite food?

Anything Trinity makes.

Favorite hobby?

Really? Fucking, fighting, riding. Take your pick.
 
Favorite band?

Five Finger Death Punch

Thank you! I’d also like to add the fact that you’re #PropertyofIza. I don’t know if you’ve been aware of this… *wink* Smooches!

I’m flattered. I think Trinity might have something to say about it. But I’m flattered.
Thank you.


 

You can read more about Wrath in...



You can also find out more about Autumn Jones Lake here:

Author Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment