Monday, June 2, 2014

Every Girl Does It by Rachel Van Dyken ~*Review*~


Amanda turned down Preston's prom invitation in front of her entire high school, but that was eight years ago.

Somehow, her past mistakes always have a way of catching up with her, and making her pay. Amanda's sarcastic wit mixed with Preston's insufferable ego make sparks fly in more than one way.

Preston, against his better judgment can't fight the desire to get under Amanda's skin and mercilessly tease her, but when that teasing becomes flirting, and flirting becomes something dangerously more, neither of them are prepared for the adventure that follows.




Reviewed By:

 "But I also want you to know I would never ask for forever if I didn't do it the right way first, and since your dad is no longer here, I thought the only way to prove to you that I want to honor him first, was to do this"

If you read this book, i know you were totally swooning at that scene! Preston was a TOTAL sweetheart!! 
Sarcastic and just fun-natured, who wouldn't love him!! Amanda and Preston's dynamic was amazing! Their witty banter and mischievous ways just made me fall in love with them. Amanda is a complete nutter and i could relate to her an a lot of ways. I love when characters are like that, and Rachel gives god character! ;)
Hell, i even loved Mrs. Buttersworth!! :)

This was an absolute feel good book. It had me laughing just about the entire time ((and few tears too)). 
I seriously don't think Rachel can do ANY wrong in my eyes. I have loved every  book I have ever read of hers. 

I gave this book 4 STAR(War)s

BUY LINKS

((Psst...it's .99 for a limited time!!)) 
  Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment