Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tour Stop Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando



Title: Dragon's Lair
Author: Chantal Fernando
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: May 19th 2014


When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid.

Or should I say, someone?

Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in.

I’m a law student. They’re criminals.
He’s the Vice President of a MC. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing. 

He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother.
And I’m screwed.














933897_334070693391649_276626158_n

Chantal Fernando is 26, a mother of three beautiful little boys and lives in Western Australia. Chase is her debut novel, followed by Kade, Ryder, James and Maybe This Time. She is currently working on a few other projects.

Facebook | Goodreads


RESISTING LOVE SERIES 




MAYBE SERIES


TOXIC GIRL 




Review


“Dexter Black turned my world upside down, but then he gave me his.”

Every action has consequences. No matter what we do or say, there’s always an outcome, positive or negative. When a condom breaks, that can be taken any of the two ways, depending on one’s perspective. And Faye knew she was screwed.

Faye had a plan. One plan she had had for a long time, one made with her longtime boyfriend. But when said boyfriend cheats on her with one of her friends, the plan is off the table and Faye is lost. Then one night of passion with the guy she’s always had a crush on – and who also happens to be her ex’s older brother – leaves her with a surprise, one she wants to keep to herself. So, she flees, making Dexter Black, Vice President of an MC, go after her. He catches her and takes her to the MC’s compound.

With so many MC books out there, you think you read one, you’ve read them all. Not quite. I enjoyed this one, truly liked it. I liked Dexter, liked the other characters, MC members and I especially liked Faye. She has a strong personality and doesn’t let anyone boss her around, yet she quickly learns when to shut up and she does.

I liked the storyline, didn’t like certain things that happened but I’m truly curious to know what is next! Because there are quite a lot of changes happening in Dragon’s Lair and things will be different in the next two installments, Arrow’s Hell and Tracker’s End. Oh, I really liked these two, especially Tracker. Hoo, he was HOT!

4 ½ stars, I recommend it to any MC loving person. I like Chantal Fernando and her writing style. There’s just the right amount of drama, nothing unnecessary. It’s not drawn-out and has some funny and hot scenes. 








No comments:

Post a Comment