Sunday, November 27, 2016

Review Untainted, Tainted Black series by Shanora Williams





Title: Untainted
Author: Shanora Williams
Series: Tainted Black
Release Date: November 14th 2016


Synopsis

Dear Chloe Knight,

I know you still think of me. You must because I am constantly thinking about you.
I can’t deny what I feel any longer–that you are, without a doubt, the love of my life.
It doesn’t matter that I’m married, or that I’ve heard you’ve gotten engaged.
I don’t care if it costs me everything just to get you back.
I would walk to the ends of the earth for you.
I would kill for you. I would die for you.
I’m coming home, Little Knight and I will make you mine again.
I can’t wait to tell you the truth - that I love you. That I need you.
That I can hardly fucking breathe without you.
I will risk it all because I know that you belong to me . . . just as I belong to you.
And this time, nothing is going to stand in my way . . . unless that something is you.



Buy Links



Review by Iza


You can't imagine my happiness when finding out there is a book two, which starts where book one left off - I totally thought that was the end of it; no more Theo Black and his hot derriere. But I was wrong and it was the BEST surprise!

So, as I've already mentioned above, this one starts where the previous left off. Theo's married to another woman, Chloe is still with Sterling, the guy that loved Theo's first wife and she had an affair with. But Theo's sick and tired, it's been years since he last saw his Little Knight and he wants her back. 

Thank God! 

"I missed the hell out of you, Chloe. I don't care how many times I say it or how annoying it gets hearing it, it's the truth. I missed you."

I couldn't stop swooning over this man! I loved him in book one, but in this? He totally made my book boyfriend list of all-time, not only this year. 

There are a lot of feels in this book. There's a lot of sex in this book. There's also a smidge of drama added to it but don't worry, nothing OTT. Just the right amount of everything. 

In one word, perfection. It's truly one of the best books I've read this year and I'm sure I'm going to reread it. And now that I know how it all ends, I've come to terms with how book one concluded. These years apart did both our main characters good, thus making the story amazing. 

I can't recommend it enough. 5+++ stars. 

"You and me feel too perfect together. We were fucking made for each other."


Author Bio


Shanora Williams is a twenty-something that creates authentic romantic stories that, may or may not, make you question what a "Happily Ever After" truly is. After hitting the New York Times and USA Today bestsellers list at the mere age of nineteen, Shanora ventured further into the creative writing world, working even harder to create unique and memorable romances for all to enjoy.
She currently resides in Waxhaw, North Carolina and is the mother of one amazing boy, in love with her devoted man, and a sister to eleven.
When she isn't writing, she's spending time with her family, binge reading, or running marathons on Netflix while scarfing down anything sweet and salty. She also writes under the pen name S. Q. Williams.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment