Thursday, December 24, 2015

Release Day Blitz Wood U by L.G. Pace III & Michelle Pace





Title: Wood U
Authors: L.G. Pace III & Michelle Pace
Series: Carved Hearts Companion Novel
Release Date: December 24th 2015


Synopsis

Kelly's world is far from perfect. She keeps several states between herself and her overbearing mother, and she's sick of her friends playing matchmaker. Her naive teaching ambitions haven't panned out, and after years of spinning her wheels in a troubled school district, she's tired of fighting an uphill battle.
Then her missing father calls, and she reluctantly heads to Texas to hear him out. Their reunion isn't exactly a Hallmark moment, but Kelly falls hard for the vibrant city of Austin, and Mac Hildebrandt, the blue-eyed smart-ass who works with her dad. Her choice to move isn't about her father; it's in spite of him.
Since his disastrous divorce, Mac's been satisfied as a bachelor. He's interested in two things: knocking boots and looking out for his kid. Kelly crashes into his life and leaves him reeling from the impact. Try as he might, he can't shake her sweet smile, and that body of hers ain't half bad either. Still, she's Francis's daughter, and Mac's volatile ex is a constant chore, so the complications are impossible to ignore. He ought to know better, but the sparks between them are just too tempting to resist.
  



Buy Links



Teasers




Excerpt


When she opened the door, I pushed my way in without a word. Her eyes were bright and a little scared; but shed asked me to come, and I planned to do just that. 

Her face was scrubbed free of make-up, and she was wearing a long white t-shirt. It was obvious that she thought Id turned her down, and she was ready for sleep. Frankly, the t-shirt was fucking sexy, far hotter than any Victorias Secret shit she could have come up with. Her hair was all down around her, and my hands were fisting it instantly. 

She opened her mouth to speak, but I didnt allow it. My mouth was on hers, and though she hesitated for a second, it was exactly that before she gave back what she got. Her hands raked through my hair, tugging my mouth closer to hers, her tongue reminding me just what she was capable of. I slid my hands down to her bare thighs and lifted the shirt over her head. 

Mac, she sighed, as if ready to launch into another one of her lectures about how we shouldnt do what we were about to do. I looked down to see that she wasnt wearing a bra, and a primal growl escaped me.

Shhhh, I urged, backing her against the wall and caging her between my arms. 

But—” She whimpered, and I froze, cocking my head to the side. 

Do you want this? I asked. 

What kind of question—” she started, a fire lighting behind her milk chocolate eyes. 

Yes or no, Kelly? I interrupted. 

She stopped short, her eyes darting back and forth as she assessed the message in mine. 

Yes. Her breathless response was accompanied by her hands reaching for my zipper. I interrupted her attempt to undress me, running my hands down the back of her panties and hoisting her up until her legs were around my waist. Her breath caught, and her arms wrapped around my neck. I moved in to kiss her again, loving the taste of her glossy lips and her sweet tongue. She moaned into me, grinding against my waist. I could feel the heat of her even through my t-shirt, and her arousal drove me to get her naked, pronto. 

I stumbled blindly in the direction of her bedroom, taking my hands off her ass long enough to feel my way through the doorframe. Kelly clung to me, sucking on my tongue, making all the blood rush away from my brain and in a southerly direction. I rested her back onto the bed, pulling back from her so I could take in every inch of her beautiful body. 

She froze, her expectant eyes locked onto mine, glassy and wanton. I hooked my finger in her panties, and she raised her narrow hips, a silent consent that I was taking full advantage of.


Author Bios

L.G. Pace III has spent several decades pouring creative energy into other things besides writing. He began his current journey by telling his two daughters bedtime stories about a magical realm and a hero named Terel. Though that story is still sitting unfinished in the electronic universe he has managed to bring several other stories out of the dark maelstrom of his mind for others to enjoy. He dwells in the great state of Texas with his wife, novelist Michelle Pace and their children.


OTHER WORKS BY L.G.PACE III:

Vigilance 
The Lost One
The Paladin


The Carved Hearts Series (with Michelle Pace):

Good Wood
Mollywood
Heartwood


Oculus (with J.L. Mac)




Michelle Pace lives in north Texas with her husband, Les, who is also a novelist. A mother of three, this former singer and actress has always enjoyed entertaining people and is excited to continue to do so as a writer.


OTHER WORKS BY MICHELLE PACE: 

Crazy Love 
Somethings Come Up (with Andrea Randall) 
Fury (with Tammy Coons) 
Rage (with Tammy Coons) 
The Perpetual Quest for the Perfect Life (with Tammy Coons) 
Kiss Kiss




  

No comments:

Post a Comment