Thursday, June 25, 2015

Author Spotlight + Interview





Here's our first surprise, an author interview with one of my faves,

Meghan March


Author Interview Meghan March


First, THANK YOU for agreeing to this interview! *fan-girling*

Okay, time to act professional. 
 

Who is Meghan March? 

Meghan March is a contradiction, and I like it that way. I’m equally parts girly and tomboy, equal parts stubborn and sweet, proper and naughty. 

When and how did you know you wanted to become a writer? 

I put “write a romance novel” on my list of life goals when I was in seventh grade. I never actually thought I’d be a writer as a career until March of 2014 when I decided I was going to do this for real. 

Where do you look for a source of inspiration?

 Inspiration seems to find me; I rarely have to go looking for it, honestly. A song, a person I see standing in line, or just a random thought in my strange brain. 

Why NOLA? [Not that I’m complaining; I plan to get there, one shiny day.] 

NOLA chose me. The idea for Beneath This Mask was sparked on a flight to New Orleans, and I couldn’t get the idea of a girl running away and losing herself in the French Quarter out of my head.

Who’s your favorite couple from the Beneath series, so far? What about favorite character? 

Oh, that’s a tough one. I love them all for different reasons. Simon and Charlie are really special to me, though. I wanted to *be* Charlie when I wrote Beneath This Mask. When I was writing that book, it was the purest form of escapism for me because I was at a point in my life where I wanted to run away from everything. It might sound crazy, but I found courage to make some huge changes in my life from her.

If one song could be the soundtrack to your life, which one would it be?

 That’s a tough one. I’ll go with Settlin’ by Sugarland. 

Marilyn, Audrey or Jackie? 

Audrey.

Tom Hardy, Chris Hemsworth or David Beckham? 

OMG. This question is unfair. Chris and David sandwich? 

What’s your favorite way of spending lazy Sundays? 

Reading! Especially if I’m not under a deadline.

What is your all-time favorite book? What about movie? 

All-time favorite book? That’s almost impossible to answer. I have so many favorites for so many reasons. I don’t think I can just pick one! 

One word that defines you. 

Determined. 

What’s next on your to-write list?

 Beneath These Scars (Book #4, Beneath series) which is Lucas Titan’s story. After that, I’m not entirely sure. I’m leaving the possibilities open right now.

Thank you, Meghan!
*hugs and smooches*


A little more about Meghan March...


  [This is Meghan at a signing from March 2015, with my flat-ass. Ah, self.]


 Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she’s ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com. 



Books by Meghan March


Beneath Series

Beneath This Mask

    
Beneath This Ink


Beneath These Chains


Standalone

Flash Bang



More is coming... 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment