Friday, September 30, 2016

Blood & Marriage by Miss Merikan ~ A Review




Reviewed by:

Blood & Marriage (Guns n' Boys, #3.5)Blood & Marriage by Miss Merikan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

While this book is a spin-off of my favorite MM mafia series, it can be read as a standalone. I will say though that it was very interesting seeing the "other side" of what happened when shit hit the fan.

Just like I fell in love in book 1 when in the first chapter, Seth lost an appendage, I believe my words were "THIS is a mafia book". I will say the same for this book. Taking up the ladies side, I imagine this is how it all "really" happens for the daughters of Dons. Being married off to forge bonds between families. Doing what they can for their families the way they were raised to. I think Lu is brave. You may see her as someone weak doing what she's told, but I see strength in her resolve, doing g what she must to protect those she loves the only way she knows how.

I also loved her little defying moments. In the way she'd dress, her wedding dress and her choice of tarts. Even when we see her in the last GnB book with her blue lipstick.

I didn't know what to think of Santo throughout the series, but this book seals the deal for me. I love this character. He's sexy, smart, cunning, & protective. And these two light up the pages. He isn't a sheep to be led and I think he and Lu will make awesome leaders.

I give this book 5*





BUY THE BOOK ~ AVAILABLE ON KU!

No comments:

Post a Comment