Monday, October 21, 2013

Real by Katy Evans



Real by Katy Evans


My #1 BBF REMY! I got 99 problems but a book boyfriend ain't one. I'm in love constantly, but my fav bbf is REMY!



Remington Tate-Remy, RIP, Riptide. Real Raw Ripped Mine Lion Lick The Incredible Hulk Remy the Blue and Remy the Black.
One name can’t convey it all. He works out 8 or 9 hours a day and still has the stamina to fuck all night. She slapped his ass and it didn't even budge because it's such a rock, like the rest of his body. He has beautiful blue eyes until he flips to black. He's animalistic, scenting and licking. He uses music to speak. The muscles, the eyes, the temper, the beautiful-all aspects of the wonderful man that is Remington Tate.





“When I take you, you’ll be mine,” he says, a soft promise in my ear.

“I want to play you a thousand different songs so you get a clue of what…I feel inside me…”

“Why’d you want to have sex with me? To have a fucking adventure? What was I supposed to be? Your one-night-fucking stand? I’m every woman’s adventure, damn you, and I don’t want to be yours. I want to be your fucking REAL. You get that? If I fuck you, I want you to belong to me. To be mine. I want you to give yourself to me — not Riptide!”



His muscles surround me, hard and strong, clenching and flexing, his cock gut-wrenchingly hard and sexy, rubbing all over my body and smearing his semen on me. I’m so delirious, I want to have this man inside my sex, my mouth, and in my hands, all at once. He suddenly plunges back into my sheath, harder and deeper, his fingers digging into my hips, and I’m still so wet and swollen, I meet his every thrust, desperately moaning his name. “Remington.” This isn’t about foreplay. It’s about claiming and taking, about relieving this throbbing, painful physical ache that is so powerful, it makes my soul hurt. But I’m singing inside now. I can’t even believe the way he smells, the way he feels. More than all my fantasies.





Tonight we’re both naked and deliciously entangled, and my sexy blue-eyed lion now seems content to have petted me for a long while, until I feel groomed down to my bones.

This book is about an underground fighting champion that everyone loves on the outside, but no one knows the depth of the real man on the inside until Brooke enters his life.
Real is the 1st book of the series with 4 more available for pre-order. The next book Mine comes out November 5th!

Katy Evans Author Links
Website
Goodreads
Facebook
Twitter


Related Blog Posts
Be sure to check out
Diva Discussion Book Club review of Real by Toni
Diva Discussions Book Club review of Mine by Toni
Diva Discussions Book Club review of Mine by Iza
Diva Discussions Book Club review of REMY by Toni



My personal Remy pic




toni





No comments:

Post a Comment