Tuesday, August 14, 2018

New Release - Boy Toy (Man Hands #3) by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby


A brand new romantic comedy from your favorite snort-laughing duo!

Liam

The moment Sadie Matthews walks through the daycare center door, I feel my world tilt in her direction. Again. I fell for her when I was fourteen, and I'm still not over her. Problem: she still thinks of me as a teen she used to babysit. But I've learned a few things about pleasing a woman in the last fifteen years. I can't wait to show her how good it could be. I need to move quickly before I lose her again. This is more than a game to me, but I still plan to win.

Sadie

I've just survived the worst year of my life. As a single mom of twin toddlers, I don't have time for a man. I barely have time to finish a thought. Who knew that Liam McAllister would grow up to be so devastating? He's everything my husband was not: tall, built, and willing to have a tea party with my girls. 

I can't possibly get involved with him. He's too young for me. Too handsome. But he's so persuasive...



Reviewed by Stephanie



4.5*
I couldn't fully 5* this because Decker is SUCH a dick and that put a damper on my mood and the fact that she put up with that for so long. For being a psychologist, I just don't know how she didn't see that.

Anyways... This book is still as funny as the first two. All three woman are so different from each other but their friendship compliments each other so well.
Yes, o said the three woman. Let's face it, they're the moral of this story pretty much. Their friendship is just as alive and almost a character in itself as much as the relationships with their men.

I am pretty sure Liam is my hero.
Uhm. .hellllo, his name is LIAM ..and he's nerdy smart, handsome, can hold his own with toddlers and ex husbands and can cook. If that's not hero status, idk what is.
Oh, and apparently he's super loyal. His first crush/love was Sadie. He even based his former relationships off her. So when he finally gets his chance at the real thing, it's literally his dream come true. It's so sweet I have a toothache.

As for Sadie. I like her, I do. Her and her trip are funny AF... But she's the more reserved and quiet one. The one who wears the boho dresses and has a calm outer demeanor. While she seems so very mature, I actually think she did the most growing in the series so far. She finally seemed to have gotten her confidence back after the divorce and started standing in to her ex. It was glorious too, may I add.

As for the series, I'm pretty sure it's not over. I have a feeling Meg, Sadie's sister, may get an upcoming book. There seems to be a story there waiting to happen and some lose ends tied up.

BUY THE BOOK
Amazon US

FOLLOW THE AUTHORS
Sarina Bowen on Amazon
Tany Eby on Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment