Tuesday, May 12, 2015

︻┳═一 REVIEWS ~ Echo by E.K. Blair ︻┳═一



BLURB
 It's been said the longest echo ever measured lasted 75 seconds, but I can assure you, this will last much longer. The bang deafened the world around me, muting everything into nullity, allowing the reflection of its destruction to live far beyond its intended life. 

It will follow me forever, destroying me—destroying you.





You want answers? 



So do I.








I am VERY satisfied with this book. I couldn't even put it down to get sleep. I HAD to know..



A lot of the concerns and questions I had were mostly answered. Of course we're left with a few more, BUT, it is nothing like the end of book 1. Of course I have my theories, and I am pretty confident in them, so I don't feel half as confused and frustrated (in a good way) as I did with Bang. 



Course, I did get a bit of whip lash throughout the book. A lot of hot and cold going on. Lots of blood and tears, literally and figuratively. Heartache is imminent. 



I really hope we get more of Isla in the next book, I think I am really going to enjoy her, and I think she's the key to heal hearts, all around. 




Trying to figure this book out as I read was fun, made me feel like a detective. 
Now that its over, I do feel a little more lighthearted about it. I'm really hoping for good things to come, I think Elizabeth needs a reprieve.







Although we had to wait longer than anticipated for this book, it 

was definitely worth the wait.
 There are so many twists and turns I didn't see coming.




 I think we see a lot of growth and realization from Nina/Elizabeth 
in this book. I think she wants to be a person worthy of love. 



This is by far the best "follow up" book I've ever read and I will 
eagerly await the release of Hush. 





5 Stars












BUY LINKS:
 B & N
Amazon US
Amazon UK
iBooks- Coming Soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment