Friday, May 29, 2015

Review Beneath This Mask, Beneath series by Meghan March





Title: Beneath This Mask
Author: Meghan March
Series: Beneath
Release Date: September 29th 2014


Synopsis

He loves me, and he doesn’t even know my real name.

The limelight that follows him could expose everything I’m hiding. But even knowing the risks, I can’t force myself to stay away.

I’m going to break his heart, but mine will shatter right along with it.

Will we lose it all when I reveal what’s beneath this mask?



Buy Links

Kobo 


Author Bio


Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she’s ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com. 



Books by Meghan March


Beneath Series


Beneath This Mask #1
Beneath This Ink #2
Beneath These Chains #3 --- COMING JUNE 16


Flashbang

Dirty Billionaire --- TBA


  

I have a habit of starting a series not with the first book. But I honestly don't know why it took me several months after reading the second, to read this.

New Orleans. A tattooed girl. A councilman. You'd think it wouldn't work. Oh boy, but DOES it work!

The title suggests mystery and secrets, to me. Someone's hiding from something or simply hiding some things. So, of course that it got me curious to know who, what, where and how.

Let's just say, Simon's different from Con - side character here, main hero in Beneath This Ink - because he's less intense, less alpha, but holy mother, when he starts getting all growly and possessive! I'd love to play a Simon-says game with him, heh heh.

Speaking of Con, I was crazy-happy to read more about him, in this one.

But the story really is about putting your foot down and, no matter the circumstances, live on your own terms. Just be yourself. where you can and how you can.

This may sound like a vague review - it is - but you'll just have to read the book to find out what I'm talking about. It flows perfectly; you can't help but get all the feels.

I really like Charlie and Simon together. So stinkin' cute, these two!

4.5 stars and this series has become one of my faves and I just can't wait for book 3!  

No comments:

Post a Comment