Monday, July 11, 2016

Five Reasons You Should Totally Read The Knight Trilogy by Kitty French





Ahhh, this trilogy! Now, I don't know about you but I can't say I'm a fan of trilogies. Or billionaires. Not my go-to genre. But you see, sometimes my curiosity drives me crazy and I cave. And I'm so happy I went with my gut and read the Knight trilogy by Kitty French! Now, let me tell give you five reasons you should too.

#1. Lucien Knight. And I'm not kidding. This big hunk of Viking god is absolute perfection that will make you go through many, many emotions. He'll make you fan yourself, he'll drive you crazy, he'll frustrate you, he'll make you shed a tear or two, and he'll make you fall head-over-heels in love with him by the end. I can guarantee you that. 

#2. The sex scenes. Off-the-chart HOT! I'm not kidding. If it's erotica you're reading, the sex scenes are very important to the story line; if they're meh, you don't much care for anything else because well, it's erotica for a reason.

#3. Writing style. By now, you must have noticed how important that is to me. Luckily, this one reads smoothly, you just devour book after book. Believe me, you'll want to jump into book two as soon as you're done with book one.

#4. Sophie. This chick's life is turned upside down when she meets Lucien and she changes and evolves so much; I'm a big fan of hers for sticking up for herself. Some called her weak. I don't see it that way because she didn't take the easy way out. If you want to find out more, you have to read the books. 

#5. Kitty's muse for Lucien was Alexander Skarsgård. Like really, do you need any other reason to read it? Granted, as soon as I read the description of this fascinating and mysterious character, my mind immediately latched on to Chris Hemsworth. Details. 


P.S. There's a bonus Christmas novella you'll want to read for more insight into Lucien's life! Plus, it's more Lucien, for Pete's sake, why would anyone say no to that?








No comments:

Post a Comment