Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Edible by Ella Frank




Edible by Ella Frank

Kindle US
Kindle UK
Kindle CA
Kindle AU
Nook
Kobo


I read this book because everyone kept telling me to read Try which I knew was a spin off of this series.  So I read the Exquisite Series first because I'm so anal like that about my reading.  I have to read everything from the beginning and in order.

Edible is the third book in the Exquisite Series.  I liked it so much more than I expected.  I loved the issue of control and being controlled.  So often in modern contemporary romance we see examples of control in books containing bondage and/or S & M.  I loved how this was so unique.  The fantasy was much more realistic than some of the above mentioned type stories, and yet it still contained the supreme hotness factor enough to rival them.



I also enjoyed how it followed the characters of the previous books and led into the background for the new series characters.

I loved how Cole just ruled everything straight on with no regrets.  This reminded me of him.



I really recommend Edible.  And I can't wait to jump straight into Try.

Ella Frank Author links
Website
Goodreads
Facebook
Twitter


Related Blog Posts
Be sure to check out 


toni




No comments:

Post a Comment