Monday, December 16, 2013

Enslaved by the Ocean by Bella Jewel



Kindle US
Kindle UK
Kindle CA
Kindle AU
Nook
Kobo

Synopsis
Indigo is running, she has no other choice. She's done something bad, and there only way to escape it, is to flee her home, and her country. She sets out on a luxury Yacht, to take her to another country with her best friend Eric. But she runs into a problem. 
The Yacht catches fire. 
She ends up stranded in the ocean, terrified, and scared of the uncertain. Until they show up. The pirates. Terrified, Indigo and Eric have to face the reality that this might be the end for them. These are pirates, they are the criminals of the ocean. What chance have they got of surviving this nightmare?
Then she lays eyes on Hendrix. He's the Captain, he's gorgeous, rugged, and mean. He's planning on keeping her to repay his debt to another man, by selling her. Now Indigo has a crazy ex after her, as well as a pirate she can't seem to get out of her head.
Come on this heart wrenching, dark, angsty and dangerous adventure as two people so opposite, find something so beautiful.

Review
Enslaved by the Ocean is book 1 in a series.
I must say, when I first heard about this book, I was not excited.  The idea of pirates did not appeal to me.  But, I was told it was good, so I gave it a try.
I was pleasantly surprised by the story.  I'm glad that I gave it a shot.

First off, Indigo is a fighter.  I really like that about her.  So often the chicks in books are weak so props for a female lead that kicks ass.  She never gives up.



If you like true bad boys, you will like Hendrix.  Not the I'm hot and all the girls want me and break all the hearts type, but the I make my own rules and have no problem killing in cold blood type.  Yes, he is still a hot heartbreaker to boot.



The main story in Enslaved by the Ocean is resolved, but it ends with a cliffhanger priming the reader for the storyline of book 2.  I'm looking forward to it.


Bella Jewel Author links
Goodreads
Facebook

Related Blog Posts
Be sure to check out
Diva Discussions Book Club review of Knights' Sinner by Toni
Diva Discussions Book Club review of Enslaved by the Ocean by Toni

toni




No comments:

Post a Comment