Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Shiver by Tiffinie Helmer



Book 3 of the Edge series

I just finished this book and can say Ms. Helmer did it again; another hit! It was odd to me since I really didn't like Aiden in Hooked...at all, but from the moment I started Shiver I just loved him. The heartbreak he experienced while in love at a young age, the lack of love at the hands of his own family, and then the awful memory (and guilt) he will forever live with for the rest of his life for his final actions towards his father, almost brought me to tears. As in the other books in this series, I'm amazed at how the author brings every aspect of the story to life. Almost gives you the feel that you're right there and you're experiencing it just as the characters are. I can't recommend this series enough to readers looking for that perfect combination of romantic contemporary/suspense writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment