Monday, November 11, 2013

Nikolai a DL Novella by S.L.Jennings



I was given a ARC for an honest review of Nikolai.*
Let me say right off this book left me wanting more........S.L. you have done it again!! From the 1st page i was hooked on every word. You delivered, my dear. I don't usually get into Novellas because they are too short, but for Nikolai i did and enjoyed it.
From the very first glimpse of Nikolai in the Dark Light Series i needed to know more about him and his story. I wondered about him, Who was he?? what made him so dark? What had happened to him?
In this book those questions are answered but then i'm left with more questions and whats going to happen next?? and why did things turn the way they did?? I can't wait to see what happens next with the Skotos boys. Initially i was Happy to learn that Nikolai had found love and then mad at the postion in which he was placed. I was also sad that for as much as he tried he could not escape his DARKNESS. I felt for Nikolai because he was a tortured soul and placed in a position he did not really want to be in . From this book i did get a better understanding of Nikolai and why he did some of the things he did. I also loved that it was told from his point of view, i could feel his torture and emotions pouring out. I'm now left with more questions about the Skotos Family?? The Skotos Brothers?  Will there be more from Nikolai?? I could go on and on and on but I'll keep this short and simple. If you haven't read The Dark Light and Dark Prince by S.L.Jennings, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO!!! They are both GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment