Saturday, November 16, 2013

Night Owl by M. Pierce



Night Owl by M. Pierce

Kindle US
Kindle UK
Kindle CA
Nook


Night Owl is book 1 in a series.  This book totally drew me immediately.  Like after the first page, I was hooked!  Amazing writing throughout! 


The blurb
Love is unstoppable...

At twenty-eight, Matt Sky has the perfect life. He has a beautiful girlfriend, a massive inheritance, and four national bestsellers -- all penned under his airtight alias, M. Pierce.

At twenty-seven, Hannah Catalano has a train wreck. Her boyfriend is a deadbeat and her job is abysmal.

Matt and Hannah meet online as writing partners. Their relationship is safe, anonymous, and innocent...

Until Matt sees a picture of Hannah.

Hannah's picture sparks an attraction Matt is powerless to ignore. When circumstance brings Matt and Hannah together, the strangers begin a love story that's passionate, poignant, unforgettable, and unstoppable.

ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF 2013

The story continuously changed direction, keeping my eyes glued to my kindle screen.  After starting it, I was feeling a "bunny boiling" scene coming on.  Then it totally flipped and flipped again.  Different incidents brought about other literary work ideas into my mind: The Graduate, On the Road, The Stranger, Naked Lunch, Silver Linings Playbook, One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest... I could go on and on.  The storyline is not so much like a lot of the popular "Lust in the Dust" books of current times.

My major in college was psychology so I could definitely see that the author has great grasp on the understanding of abnormal psych.  I truly appreciate reading a well-informed piece of literature.  Also, the author had great insight of placement of music, books, and writers into the storyline.

  

Now, on to the sex...OMFG!  I don't know what to say, except have a partner on standby and ready to go or bring your BOB with you for the reading.


I highly recommend you read this book Now. 

M. Pierce Author links
Website
Goodreads
Facebook
Twitter

toni

No comments:

Post a Comment